Friday, October 25, 2013

Safe Keeping Safe




I created this safe with white clay, hard work, and dedication. I had to create 6 equal slabs of clay and put them together with slip and scoring. after I put them together I created the key for the safe to get into it. It has a combination lock to get into it. I created a slit on the top that you can put money in to save up your money. Once I got it all fit together perfectly and let it dry I fired it. After the first fire I sanded the edges and painted it with glaze to make it shiny and look good. I painted multiple layers on it and fired it again. After the final firing I took a picture of it and used photoshop to put on the final touches. This bank will help me save my money to buy a car and other things. (The code is....3458)

No comments:

Post a Comment